BAKER hydraulic Transmission Side Cover, Function Formed
- very nice side cover to convert your bike to hydraulic operated clutch or as replacement for the simple designed OEM hydraulic cover
- reduces the M8-Oil Transfer Problem noticeable
- compact design
- made to work with the 11/16" bore stock control
- depending on your vehicle available in chromed, black anodized, black wrinkle or polished
- available as front feed or rear feed clutch hookup
- Installation on 1993-2006 FLH/FLT models requires either the stock cast engine oil spout to be trimmed to clear the bleeder screw or installation of the BAKER Function Formed FLH/FLT Engine Oil Spout.
- Banjo Bolt is 3/8-24 thread (provided by customer) bleeder screw is 1/4-28 thread (included in the kit)
- Designed to work with DOT 5 Brake Fluid
- Designed to work with the stock sized 11/16″ diameter piston clutch lever assembly or an aftermarket equivalent.
- Transmission oil level is checked with the bike on the kick stand, and threading the dipstick into the side cover.